1. All drivers must know and obey these rules for safety or they will be disqualified.
2. Drivers must be 18 years old or older and have a valid drivers license.
3. Drivers must fill out and sign track release form to participate.
4. SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Seat belts and shoulder harnesses are required, will be tested, and worn, an approved crash helmet will be worn. A 2 1/2 lb. Dry chemical fire extinguisher at the right of the driver is mandatory.
5. 1 rearend may be welded.
6. American passenger cars and standard station wagons only (Non commercial, American). No jeeps, pickups, or ambulances. No cutting of any body parts, however if car has prior damage, necessary cutting will be allowed. No reinforcing of frame or body parts, except for the drivers door. Radiator must remain in original position. All Equipment must be standard. No studded snow tires. No body alteration, unless to trim for tire clearance. No mud tires, No water in tires. Air only
7. IMPORTANT: glass and mirrors inside or out, must be removed, (glass not allowed in door panels or trunk). All lenses, chrome, body molding must be removed and loose parts inside car and trunk removed. HEADLINERS AND INSIDE DOOR PANELS MUST BE REMOVED. THESE RULES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
8. The drivers door must be reinforced. Reinforcement material cannot extend more than 2 inches beyond the outer limits of the upright door posts. Door can be completely welded. Must have at least one bar inside door not to exceed 6” in front and beyond interior edge of door.
9. Car must have a number on BOTH FRONT DOORS and be at least twelve inches in height.
10. Original gas tanks MUST BE REMOVED; A SUPPLEMENTAL TANK (maximum 6 gallon capacity) shall be placed in the rear passenger area, and rigidly secured and covered.
11. No reserve water tanks.
12. Battery MUST be removed and be secured inside of the car on the floor, in front of the passenger seat and covered. Two batteries are NOT allowed.
13. Engines must be in original location and must have factory motor and mounts. Engines may be chained down.
14. The cars engine hood MUST be chained and MUST be able to be opened for inspection. Two eight inch fire holes are required in hood, one on each side.
15. Door and trunk lids may be chained or welded shut but not reinforced. If trunk is permanently shut, an inspection hole of 12 to 15 inches is required. No more than four one inch welds may be used per door or trunk ( a chain may be used to secure but not to reinforce).
16. Ether or any starting fluid may not be used. If found in the car during or after race, car, driver and crew are disqualified.
17. You must be making contact. Anyone playing possum will be disqualified. If you are still for 60 seconds.. You are out! No contact for 60 seconds… You are out! If your car is dead, STAY IN YOUR CAR!
18. Everyone stops immediately for a red flag.